Wednesday, July 3, 2013

In One Week...

... I will be on the plane to go to Taiwan!

I am so very excited about this, because in case you weren't aware, I love travelling (just check out this post here and you'll understand). There's something about discovering new places that always manages to impress me.

I'm going to visit some friends of ours, Helen and Anna, who around this time last year came and stayed with us for a couple of months.


Bonnie and Anna at the Yallingup Maze

Helen and myself at Vat 2 in Bunbury

They live in Taipei and have a fun-packed schedule for the two weeks that I will be staying. I will admit I am a bit excited about going swimming (since it's summer over there and here it is the middle of winter!) but I'm not sure how I'll cope with 2 weeks of humid 30 degree + weather.

Taipei weather report for next Tuesday
Here's what I have to look forward to (according to my dear friend, Pinterest)...
Taipei (according to Pinterest)


This will be my third time overseas (previously having been to France and Japan)...

...but my first time alone. In fact my first time travelling anywhere by myself!

So have you been to Taipei before? Did you like it? Do you have any awesome travelling tips?

4 comments:

  1. Thats great Bonnie! Travelling by yourself is so exciting, sometimes too exciting, but you'll be allright :) i haven't been to Taipei though, miss travelling lots :( Have a safe journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! and thanks for stopping by over here.
      I'm very excited!
      xx Sophie ;)

      Delete
  2. Thats great Bonnie! Travelling by yourself is so exciting, sometimes too exciting, but you'll be allright :) i haven't been to Taipei though, miss travelling lots :( Have a safe journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great Bonnie! Travelling by yourself is so exciting, sometimes too exciting, but you'll be allright :) i haven't been to Taipei though, miss travelling lots :( Have a safe journey!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...