Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Spring has Sprung

in some parts of the world I'm sure!

,
(source)
spring spring spring
(source)
spring spring spring! 

but not where I am!
The thunderstorms that didn't make much of an appearance during the winter months have decided to pay a visit... and the weather outside is horrible. Cold. Windy. Wet.
Collie weather forecast for today
Looking out at the street from 37 Burrowes

Another view - nastly rainclouds!

I was really looking forward to spring and last week the weather was splendid. But I suppose we'll have to wait a bit longer... the tank and the farm are loving it though! Dad too... (if the tank is full and the grass is green he's happy).

What is the weather like where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...