Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekly Room: Master Bedroom

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjDDa2wc7LFPFpxmm5vAs3yQFppy52UhgYbpI34kvP2z_8fgftdPFLc1QfvWHw-sBxIKI0mmCSAjPrl9LjGblRjaKKPze18SPmzZYA_aP-GC365af-ZzzPyRlDtXbdB5Vehz4E6_C1Vb1Y/s1600/wattle+cottage+floor+plan.jpg
Here's a rough floor plan of the house - it's not to scale though!

Each week I am planning to give you a sneak peek at a different room in the cottage, and then tell you what plans I have for them! Hopefully after I have finished all the rooms I can then go back and show you the rooms once they have been decorated!

So this week I'll show you the Master Bedroom. The theme chosen for the Master Bedroom is blue/green, but also with a neutral beige/white natural look.

Here are some photos of what it looks like at the moment. Not very nice. There's been a lot of furniture just thrown together to make a liveable place. Enjoyable? Not so much.

This is the view from the door



And this is from the corner where the big bed is, looking back at the doo

I've created a collage with a few inspirational pics I've pinned to my Pinterest board. If you want to see more inspiration or find where these pics came from, look up my Wattle Cottage Pinterest board.

 
We haven't done anything to this room as of yet, but hopefully we can soon get it looking like we want it and making it so much more enjoyable for guests - I'll keep you updated!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...