Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Where I'm Hanging These Days

The reason I've been absent from the blog in such a while is because I've found some new online places to hang! Yes, I am definitely still blogging, just in new online spaces :) You can find me at Wheatbelt Local, an online community created to connect, inspire and assist local Wheatbelt residents: www.wheatbeltlocal.com.au And you can find me at my new personal blog, Lovisa Dreams: www.lovisadreams.wordpress.com I hope to see you over at my new hangouts and hope you enjoy them as much as me :)

1 comment:

  1. Super tolles Bild, das macht schon wieder Lust auf Frühling :)

    Liebe Grüße :)
    http://www.measlychocolate.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...