Friday, September 14, 2012

Random Things That Make Me Smile

The arrival of spring is making me smile. Here are some other things that I love.

The "Pop Goes My Heart" music video from the movie Music and Lyrics. Featuring Hugh Grant and Scott Porter, this video is addictive and definitely deserves a smile.

 

I love this doormat and need to get one! How could it not make you smile?
It came from here.

Pinned Image 
This has been my favourite quote since finding it a month or so ago.

Pinned Image

You can buy it from hardtofind right here.

And last but not least... this song! It is by the Pogues, but you might know it from the movie P.S. I Love You. If you haven't seen it (or read the book) you should! But in the meantime, do you love this song as much as I do? 


Do you have any awesome videos or photos that you can't helping smiling at?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie! I love your happy post. That Pogues song is greatness. :) You have inspired me to use some videos in today's installment of "Oh Happy Day!" Come check it out, lady! Thanks for the kind words and visiting over at my blog!

    -Amberly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words Amberly (and for becoming my latest follower!)
    It's so great that you've been inspired to use videos too! I think they make a post that extra bit special…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...