Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ten Things You Might Not Have Known About Me

From now on, each Saturday, I'll try to list 10 things about absolutely anything! It could be 10 songs I love, 10 craft supplies I can't survive without or today's topic... 10 things you might not have known about me! Since this blog is just new, I thought it would suit so that you can get to know me a bit more.


 1. If I'm walking somewhere I have a random habit of picking up a stick and as I'm walking breaking small bits off. It's so weird but I just always have to do it!

2. I hate corn. I can eat cornflakes and corn chips, but I can't stand corn on the cob or tinned corn. Seriously, when we have dishes with corn in them we always have a corn option and a no-corn option (for me).

3. I have curly hair and I love it! I bought a straightener about a month ago, but I've only used it once or twice. I've been to straighten my hair several more times but just can't let myself get rid of those beautiful ringlets.

4. My middle name is Clara. It was my great-grandmothers name.

5. A few years ago, I hated listening to music and would get a headache any time music was playing. Now, music is my life. I listen to music and sing songs day and night.

6. Before May, I'd been to France (and some other nearby European countries) and Japan, yet still hadn't been anywhere within Australia besides a very small section of the south west of WA.

7. I've worn glasses ever since I was 8. At first they were just for long distance, but since I was 9 I've worn them full time. At the start of 2012 I was asked whether I would like contact lenses but I declined the offer because I never thought I would be able to put them in and out.

8. Only just recently have I sort of overcome being a claustrophobic and hypochondriac. I had suffered claustrophobia ever since I was 2 and was separated from my mum in the supermarket by the automatic sliding glass doors. I became a self-claimed hypochondriac after my grandfather died when I was 7.

9. I could eat satay chicken and rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

10. I love reading random fact lists like this about other people (please link up if you've written one), but I've always thought I was way to boring to be able to write an interesting list.

Have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...