Thursday, August 30, 2012

Exploding Box

I just recently finished making my second exploding box. I was so glad to have found how to make these amazing boxes on the Kaiser Craft website. They are great for memories! The first box I made was a few years ago for my teacher at the end of the school year with lots of photos and info plus everyone in the class wrote their names. Just recently I finished making my second exploding box. This one I made for a friend so that we could remember the fun times we spent together!

An exploding box is a cute box like this on the outside:


And then it opens up to reveal so many pages to stick photo, write stuff etc.




I'm so happy with how it turned out and I can't wait to see what my frined will think! Before we sent it, we filled it with chocolates too so that she'll get double the surprise when she goes to open it!

By the way, all the above photos are by Anita Jean Photography.

And here is the box I made a few years back:

 

If you would like to make one (I would definitely suggest it!), you can check out the tutorial by Kaiser Craft right here, and I hope to post a tutorial soon on how to make the cute flowers on top of each of the boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...