Sunday, October 6, 2013

Dreaming of Summer (and a little update on life)


I have this weird thing where whenever it's winter, I really want it to be summer and whenever it's summer I miss winter.

After all, this quote I found on Pinterest is so true...

"People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer and all life for happiness."


I know that it's not really a grateful thing to think, and we really should make the most of what we have right now but the thoughts of spending Sunday afternoons by the pool and relaxing on beach seem so appealing right now!

This past week has been really good though.

It's the holidays right now in Western Australia and I went with a few friends down to Busselton for a trip that we have been planning for quite some time. It was a fun-filled, really great time and it was a great reminder of how much I love my life!

We bought some new bathers and it even gone warm enough to go for a swim one afternoon...


Then on Friday night we had a couple of families over for a casual pizza dinner before yesterday going to a 50th party for the local garage. We were there from midday to past 10pm at night and it was really one of those feel-good occasions. It was one of those days where you can walk around the streets at night with friends with not a care in the world (besides how cold it was!)

I'm looking forward to summer with more occasions to spend time with friends and family at community events... and to go swimming in the pool! It is open, just still too cold to go.

What are you wishing for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...