Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Introducing... the Friday Project Files!


I am really excited to introduce to you the Friday Project Files!

The Friday Project Files will be a feature on Sophie At Home this year where every Friday I'll share a project (recipe, craft, DIY) that you could try over the weekend! The projects aren't always my ideas originally, but I'll share my take on the project along with a tutorial by yours truly. The projects will always be simple and not take too long so anyone can have a go!

It is going to be so much fun and I can't wait to share some great ideas with you! I'd love for you to try your hand at the projects too and of course we'd love to see how your project went. So you can share how your project went via Instagram with the hashtag #fridayprojectfiles, on Sophie At Home's Facebook page or via a comment on the post.

I have created a special page for the Friday Project Files (check it out on the top menu bar) where you will be able to see a collection of all the FPF projects as we go, find more information on the feature and maybe even see readers takes on the project!

The first Friday Project File will go live this Friday at 5pm WA time... be sure to come check it out! And I'll post a teaser tomorrow (on Sophie At Home's Facebook), just to get you more excited!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea Sophie!! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you've come up with :).

    Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...