Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bremer Beach Holiday 2013 {Rock Fishing}

I have loved being able to document our Bremer beach holiday this year in photos. Yesterday evening we went out to the rocks near John Cove for a round of fishing (and also some snorkelling). It was lots of fun and I loved being able to take photos of the day! We (meaning Dad) caught 10 fish overall but we all enjoyed hanging around the rocks and the water (after we put on some mozzie repelent...)


























 ***warning - the next photo is a bit gross - feel free to skip straight past!***












And then after my sister and I had a fun photoshoot but I'll save those photos for another post :) And of course, I've got more posts to share filled with summer fun!

Have a great day x

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun time! Checkout my blog if you get a chance, and follow if you like what you see!
    -Jenn

    A Pop of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Jenn! It was indeed a good afternoon :) I've already been over to check out your blog and I'm your latest follower...
      Have a good day, S x

      Delete
  2. What fun! I loved all the pictures! looks like it was a beautiful day!.. I can't wait to go fishing in the Spring..I bought my husband a fishing trip for two at Christmas I hope he takes me.. heheh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marissa - it was a really fun afternoon! I hope you get your fishing trip soon :) S x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...