Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hello and welcome!

Hello :) and welcome!

The reason I'm starting blog is to basically share my crafty projects that I have been working on and to document the renovation of our guest cottage. It's very exciting and I can't wait until it's finished! But the decorating is the part I love most so I am trying to make or up cycle as much as possible and then share with other crafty chics! I will probably include some other day-to-day stuff as well, such as life on a farm and being homeschooled but it will mainly be home decor and renovation!!

I am Sophie:
I live on a farm in south Western Australia and love it! We have sheep, cows, crop and puppies!
I love cooking sewing, the beach, the pool, hot chocolates, the colour purple, damask wallpaper and burlap, plus lots of other things! You can check out my ideas for our guest cottage (Wattle Cottage) on my Pinterest board - I only got it less month ago and I am in love! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...