Thursday, January 2, 2014

Photoshoot // Cute Cousins {O + E}








We had Christmas at the farm this year and we had lots of family come down. Odette and E hardly ever see each other, but they are just so much alike! They are born only five days apart, are the same height and have the same hair! I really wanted to take some photos of them together since they hardly ever get together. Then on separate occasions I took some individual photos of the gorgeous girls. It was so much fun and I'm so happy with the end results! The memories are the most precious though. I hope these girls stay friends forever.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you.
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague

    You must know where Prague is...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...